The Moroccan Sustainable
The Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards
The Ministry of Tourism of Morocco
As an initiative of the Ministry of Tourism, the Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards (formerly called the Moroccan Responsible Tourism Awards), award the most committed stakeholders to sustainable tourism. These awards aim at rewarding projects and initiatives that have distinguished themselves through their commitment to sustainable development.
The Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards aim at :
- - Recognizing actions/projects carried out by tourism stakeholders, operating in Morocco, and adhering to sustainability principles;
- - Encouraging tourism stakeholders to become involved in an effective sustainability approach;
- - Establishing a network of tourism stakeholders who are committed to sustainability.
The Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards are intended for :
- - tourism professionals (tour operators, travel agencies, accommodation establishments, tourism carriers, tour guides, etc.),
- - associations,
- - NGOs, and any other stakeholders (institutional, enterprises, cooperatives, economic interest groups, researchers, etc.)
who have developed a project, an initiative, a product, etc. as regards sustainable tourism in Morocco.
These stakeholders can be Moroccans or foreigners.
Have you carried out lately a project with regard to the 7th Edition themes of the Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards? Submit your application by creating an "applicant" account.
The deadline for submitting applications is September 25th, 2016, before midnight (Moroccan time).
NB "Moroccan Sustainable Tourism Awards" is a "zero paper" project. Submitting applications is done exclusively online via the "applicants" page.Candidate space